MEET THE LATEST PRODUCTS TO CREATE A SPARK
Keeping riders inspired by extending our leadership in the market segments we’ve shaped and defined while unlocking new market opportunities. We’re committed to delivering new products that embody a distinctive Harley-Davidson look, sound and feel and offer a riding experience that sparks an emotional connection, engaging all the senses that make riders feel fundamentally alive.
FAT BOY® 30TH ANNIVERSARY (FLFBSANV)
In 1991 the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy® motorcycle entered popular culture with its featured appearance in the motion picture Terminator 2: Judgment Day, in which actor Arnold Schwarzenegger rides a Fat Boy motorcycle through Los Angeles in a dramatic chase scene. The movie was a global sensation, helping cement the Fat Boy model as an iconic representative of the Harley-Davidson brand in many markets.
Cloaked in dark finishes with bronze highlights and powered by a blacked-out Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine, the Fat Boy® 30th Anniversary Limited Edition motorcycle celebrates the three-decade impact of the original model with a bold reinterpretation executed in dark finishes.
- Limited Production: Limited production to 2,500 serialized units
- Limited Edition features: Limited edition insert on seat, serialization number plate affixed to the five-gallon fuel tank which is topped with a bullet hole console, and 30th Anniversary waterslide tank graphic.
- Engine Covers: Gloss black, smoked satin and bronze finishes are distinctive from the regular production model.
- Black Onyx Exhaust: Offering a distinctive look from the regular production model, this paint finish been used on CVO™ models. It’s very durable but also so thin that in bright light the underlying chrome is visible through the Black Onyx finish.
- Blacked-out Front End: The Vivid Black signature LED headlamp nacelle, handlebar and controls complete the over-all dark look that is distinctive from the regular production model.
- Lakester Cast Aluminum Wheels: Solid aluminum Lakester wheels (18-inch front and rear) finished in Vivid Black and satin finish and machined rims with massive Michelin® Scorcher® 11 160mm front and 240mm rear tires, the largest tire set offered on a Harley-Davidson model, give the Fat Boy™ model its steamroller presence.
- Standard features: Keyless ignition, security, and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) are standard equipment, and a standard USB charging port adds convenience.
CVO™ ROAD GLIDE® (FLTRXSE)
A touring motorcycle with menacing style, the CVO™ Road Glide® motorcycle returns as a mid-year addition to the MY2020 CVO line-up. Representing the premium of Harley-Davidson style and design, this CVO™ model offers show-stopping finishes, advanced technology, exclusive components and attention to detail.
- Exclusive Knockout™ wheels: A 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheel; the only 21-inch front wheel offered on a Touring model.
- Fang Front Spoiler: Dramatic lower bodywork and a fresh custom styling feature designed not to disturb Road Glide® model aerodynamics.
- Screamin’ Eagle® Heavy Breather: Offering improved air flow and bold hot-rod style.
- Kahuna™ Collection style: Heated Kahuna™ Collection hand grips, rider and passenger boards with matching Kahuna shifter pegs, brake pedal cover, and muffler end caps. A red Bar & Shield logo completes the look on many Kahuna™ Collection components.
- Boom!™ Box GTS Infotainment: Wireless Headset Interface Module (WHIM) permits wireless Bluetooth headset connectivity to the Boom! Box GTS infotainment system.
- H-D™ Connect: Subscription-based cellular connectivity connects riders remotely to their motorcycle through their smart phone and the latest version of the Harley-Davidson® App for viewing of key vehicle health and security information, including tamper alerts and stolen-vehicle assistance.
- Reflex™ Defensive Rider Systems (RDRS)**: RDRS is a new collection of technology designed to match motorcycle performance to available traction during acceleration, deceleration and braking. The systems are designed to aid the rider in controlling the vehicle while accelerating and braking in a straight line or while in a turn. A rider may find the systems most helpful when riding in adverse road conditions and in urgent situations. The systems are electronic and utilize the latest chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology.
ROAD GLIDE® SPECIAL (FLTRXS) WITH EAGLE EYE PAINT SET
For a mid-year thrill, the Road Glide Special is now available with a new factory Special Edition custom paint option to give our customers the opportunity to purchase a limited-edition paint scheme – with a real WOW factor – direct from the factory.
This limited-edition solid color is called the Eagle Eye option as it features a black eagle graphic with spread wings on a brilliant yellow backdrop. The eagle graphic that flows from the right side of the fuel tank to the right side of the fairing and a simple Bar & Shield logo is on the left side of the tank completes this look. Harley-Davidson script is aligned on the outside edge of each saddlebag lid, and the saddlebag latches are color matched.