Looking for something to do this summer?
Introducing the Classic Harley #ClassicRide365 Scavenger Hunt.
- On Thursdays each week from June 18th – August 20th we will release 5 clues to different destinations in Berks County.
- Once you think you’ve solved the clue, grab your #ClassicRide365 mask and take a picture in front of the establishment or landmark. (Motorcycle and Classic H-D T-shirt is a bonus).
- Then post it to Facebook, tag @ClassicHarley and type #ClassicRide365.
- You’ll have 1 week to complete the challenge.
- On Wednesday of the following week we’ll randomly select one winner who correctly completed the prior weeks scavenger hunt.
- The selected winner will receive a $30 gift card to Classic.
- Grab a $2 mask and Happy Hunting!
** Mask proceeds benefit MDA.
Week 2- July 2 to July 9
- What amazing restaurant/Inn on Bingaman St has amazing burger nights on Thursdays?
- This location covers half a city block and hosted Berks County’s first wing night. Take a picture under the sign of this restaurant which has the same name as the street it is located on.
- The goal of Pagoda Hill Vineyards is to serve Berks county wine and good food. They opened this location on Perkiomen Ave to accomplish this. Take a picture outside this building.
- Consistently voted Best Breakfast and Best Diner in Berks County Living, this shiny family spot just off of rt. 422 host 24 hour service. Take a picture outside this local favorite.
- This Mexican restaurant is named after brightly colored Mexican folk art and has three locations in the area. Take a picture outside the Exeter location.