- Packet turn-in is scheduled for Saturday, May 23rd which is Classic’s date for rescheduled SPRING OPEN HOUSE.
- Incentives for Pin and Hats will be handed out to those reaching that level, during packet turn-in.
- The T-shirt level has changed. T-shirts will not be given out. Instead, qualifiers will receive a raffle ticket to win prizes (the prizes will be determined before May 23rd). The raffles will be held on Saturday, June 6th during Tompkin’s Vist Bank’s Cow Pie Bingo w/ proceeds going towards MDA (1:00 – 4:00).
- There will be a “virtual” RIDE for LIFE event on Saturday, September 5th, which will include the closing ceremonies, motorcycle raffle and live auctions. Information on this virtual event will be emailed to participants.
- Participants can continue to collect funds up to August 15th.
Important info: If you have mailed checks to MDA office, please include that information on your packet. We need to keep accurate information for a smooth transition.