983 James Drive, Leesport, PA 19533
January 28, 2023 10:00AM - January 28, 2023 3:00PM
Stop by Classic for their 25th Anniversary and check out the new 2023 Harley-Davidson Models. Reserve Your Ride Poker Run - We'll make sure you have the exact 2023 Harley you need.
- Featuring 2023 Harley-Davidson 120th Anniversary New Models. Check out the video at noon and 2:00.
- Reserve Your Ride: Sit down with a Sales representative and reserve the exact 2023 Harley you want down to the color. Then, visit the different departments around the dealership and get a playing card. You'll get your last card at the Good Eats food table (and we'll buy your lunch). It's free to play AND - Winning hand gets $250 gift card!
Along with Classic's 25th Anniversary we can't forget about Dot’s Grand Finally Farewell Party!
- Free Dot T-shirts for those who came to 12 or more 2022 Events on her passport.
- Those who came to 16 Events on the Dot Passport are entered in a chance to Wine & Dine with Dot - Wine Tasting at Maple Springs Vineyard. Drawing for 4 with Dot as your host, date TBD, light fare and Private wine tasting.
WHAT’S IN DOTS LOCKER? (she left a locked footlocker and is going to give it away with all of its contents.)
- Make any purchase and bring your receipt to Dot for a key to the lock. (in-stock merchandise and motorcycles only. Excludes Service Labor.)
- Giving away:
- 1st Prize: $1,000 Classic Harley Gift Card (Can be used on in-stock merchandise only. Excludes Service and Labor)
- 2nd Prize: $250 Chatty Monk Prize pack: $100 Chatty Monks Gift Card good for all 3 locations, 4 Chatty Monks apparel vouchers, 4 Koozies.
-ALSO, those who made it to all 20 of Dot’s Passport Events get three key/tries and get first crack at opening the locker.
Food by Good Eats Catering, beverages by Chatty Monks, check out Damn Yankee Dips and Spreads as well as Micro Blading by Prodigo (Scalp micropigmentation and brow tattoo demonstrations)
Founded in 1996, Classic Harley-Davidson was purchased by Anthony Kodz in February 1998. The history of Harley-Davidson in Reading goes back to the 1920's. The original Reading-based Harley dealerships were located in downtown Reading, then Shillington, then moved to Sinking Spring on Rt. 724. In 2001 Classic moved to its current location on Route 183 in Bern Township. Classic's 36,000 square foot showroom and service area also features a dynamometer to fine tune customers motorcycles for performance upgrades. In addition, we offer a full line of financial services, safety and designer apparel, home décor, parts & accessories, and host a motorcycle safety (licensing) program on our training lot. We're not all about leather and chrome. In 2022 Classic hosted over 30 community based events supporting local charitable organizations. As we celebrate our 25th Anniversary (and Harley-Davidson celebrates its 120th Anniversary) we anticipate another great year for our dealership, customers, and community as we come together in the great sport of motorcycling.
If you'd like to purchase Stoudt Stroll tickets please follow this link CLICK HERE